Tesco ranks itself as one of the best and no doubt famous renowned store chains. It has a wide and great variety of fresh milk, dairy products, and grocery items for daily use. Tesco is offering customers survey name as TESCO Customer Satisfaction Survey with an opportunity to win £1000 Gift Card, when we take Tesco Views Survey at www.tescoviews.com.
|TESCO Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements Details|
|Start Date：||1st September 2018|
|End Date：||1st September 2020|
|Rewards:||£1000 Tesco Gift Card & 25 Clubcard points|
|Survey Entry Limit:||One per household|
|Age Limit:||18 & More|
Limitations to TESCO Survey
- you have to be a resident of the United Kingdom.
- There is no need for making a purchase or payment to enter the sweepstakes.
- The users are not allowed to sell or transmit their validation code coupon.
- Only one prize from the prize draw allowed per household.
- Lucky winners are selected randomly by the management.
- To participate, the customer can only enter once per week during the promotion.
- No employees, officers, sponsors and their subsidiaries of Tesco are eligible.
- The validation code won at the end of the tescoviews survey is valid for only 30 days so it must be made sure that the offer is redeemed within this time frame.
How Take TESCO survey: Www.tescoviews.com
Step 1 visit the Www.tescoviews.com, then click the start button.
Step 2 take your receipt and enter the 4 digit code that is printed on your receipt.
Step 3 Answer all the questions based on the recent experience in the TESCO store. Answer as genuinely as possible & click Next.
Step 4 Then you will be asked to provide your contact details as you might be contacted in the future.
Step 5 Once the survey is complete, you will receive 25 Clubcard points as a survey reward. You will be notified if you will enter to the Tesco views sweepstakes for a grand reward of £1000.
TESCO Customer Service
If there is any problem that you face with TESCO survey services, TESCO support team has been developed to resolve it. We would always recommend you to talk with the customer service support person as they can resolve your issue in no time. Moreover, TESCO gives the facility of online chat, there would be a person listening and resolving your requests via chat.
Telephone: +44 1992 632222
Mailing Address: Tesco Customer Service Centre, Baird Avenue, Dundee, DD1 9NF
Headquarter Address: PO Box 1142, Warrington, WA55 1EU